Ads for infolinks

Friday, January 22, 2016

Target Giroud Season: Print 30 goals and champions Arsenal Together



London - Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, has two targets to be achieved in this season. He was aiming for 30 goals and achievement trophy with the Gunners.



With Arsenal this season, Giroud has recorded as many as 18 goals in all competitions. Details, 12 goals scored in the Premier League, packed five goals in the Champions League, and the other one while diving in the FA Cup match.

Giroud is currently performing on-fire, Arsenal are also in a good position also in the Premier League. They are in the first position of the standings with 44 points, the same as the collection of Leicester City.

Sharpness secret about this season, Giroud said that he continues to work hard to constantly improve performance.

"I want to give the whole ability to improve themselves, that's what I did this year and hopefully I will reach my target, the number of my goals, to help this team win the championship," said Giroud on Soccerway.

"I would love to be able to reach 20 goals in the Premier League, it will be more fun and if I can help the team to achieve our goals, then I would be excited about it."

"For me, it would be nice if you could post 25-30 goals in all competitions," he added.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment