Ads for infolinks

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

no place in barcelona, Alex song back on loan to west ham

Belum Ada Tempat di Barca, Song Dipinjamkan Lagi ke West Ham 

There is no place for Alex Song in Barcelona. As a result, Song also choose to return to West Ham United, again on loan for a season.
Song of last season playing for West Ham with a total of 28 appearances in the Premier League. Briefly appeared okay at the beginning of the season, Song's performance declined in the second half of the season due to injury.
However, West Ham had first attracted by the ability of the Song as a defensive midfielder and intend to extend their stay. After a protracted process, ultimately uniformed official Song Hammers again.
The Cameroon players will undergo medical tests before completing his move on loan.
"I am very happy. For me it is very important to be back here because I have a good relationship with the fans and the club," said Song at West Ham's official website.
"It is hard for me to make a decision back here and I was very happy to be here," he continued.
"When I go I do not know if I can come back here. Not an easy process but in the end, the most important I have been here and I am very happy."
Song joined Barcelona in the summer of 2012, but he never could get a place in the main team. Only 65 performances collected over two full seasons in uniform Blaugrana.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment