Ads for infolinks

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Strootman will be back in operation

Strootman Akan Naik Meja Operasi Lagi 

The news that Kevin Strootman suffered a setback in the recovery process of injuries apparently not groundless. AS Roma player admitted he would immediately increase the operating table again.
Around the last week there were reports that Strootman, who got a cruciate ligament injury in March 2014 and had a long absence, has not been able to act again in the near future because they have back surgery in order to restore the condition completely.
Through his personal Twitter account on Tuesday (01/09/2015), the Dutch international was later confirmed. "There has been much speculation in the media regarding my recovery process," said Strootman on his Twitter account as quoted by Football Italia.
"Unfortunately, due to lack of power in my left leg this time I have not been able to compete at the highest level. In recent weeks we've consulted with many professors top in the whole (world) and the medical staff AS Roma have advised me to reconstruct the ACL (ligament cruciate anterior) to Another position that I no longer have many problems with the knee in the future and in order to recover my energy well. I will undergo surgery this morning. "
"I'm very disappointed not to contribute to AS Roma and the Dutch national team in the next few months. But I will bend over backwards to get back to the field as soon as possible," he said.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment